hilaryrushfordJoining in #FridayIntroductions to meet y'all 💋 Share a snippet of who you are below?
I'm Hilary, former musical theatre gal. Started a styling biz on the side that, after years on the stage, I fell in love with even more. Soon half your Q's were about how to build a biz, so entrepreneurs became half of what Dean Street Society teaches.
Lover of water, boats, sunshine ... Brooklyn, travel, home, being off the map, being with dear friends ... college football, politics, great novels ... my niece + nephew, your dog, our new plants which maybe we haven't killed this summer while away ... iced coffee + hot lattes, tequila + rosé.
Believer that authentic confidence is a key to happiness, + it comes from a blend of education + empathy, of being empowered with knowledge + encouraged by the similar experiences of others.
Passionate about less overwhelm, more joy; less hustle, more life.
Currently addicted to these floral pants + hats for not having to do one's hair. [wink]
What's your story? A few of your favorite things? Or your motto? 💋 #DeanStreetSociety #HappyHour #RisingTideLiftsAllBoats
- beccs_89Hi, I'm Becky from Connecticut. Traveling is the love of my life. Experiencing different cultures and people, making new friends and discovering a new place to explore everyday is a wonderful feeling. Nature is where I feel most at home and where I am happiest. I currently work a few jobs but am exploring the world the world of lifestyle and health coaching. My real passion lies with coaching. I have 3 adorable cats who I love love love. Chocolate and pizza are my favorite foods. I love your style, your floral pants are the best! I enjoy your Instagram posts and snaps everyday filled with your days activities, and thoughts and advice. Thank you!
- whitneyathaydeWhitney here! Cultivating exuberance by building community and fostering Gods grace. Practically speaking this means building our family farm and a local customer base but I dream of inspiring others around the world to live more simply and eat more healthy. Passionate about Jesus, #simplicityparenting, #homesteadingwithkids, yoga, natural childbirth, perforated edges, and dark chocolate.
- naturefeastOne of my favorite things is reading and I think it's one of yours too. Did you recommend "All the Birds in the Sky" by Charlie Jane Anders on IG? I took awhile but it's intriguing, a fun summer read. But I can't figure out from where I got the idea to put it on hold.
- krisenhomeHi Hilary! I'm Lindsey! Instagram & photography obsessed, furniture hoarder & dealer, part time realtor & bartender, full time mom & Texan! Fan of your images, style, and stories! Keep rockin' on! 😘
- imlikebraveHi Hilary! I'm Hillary 😉 and have been a long time follower. I am the founder of @free_babes and I do video interviews of creative entrepreneurs on my blog. I have three kids, am married to a fellow business owner turned stay at home papa and live in Denver. Prepping for a 12-month gap year of travel with my family, so I have been loving following your journey on snap!
- eliezragHi Hilary! I'm Eliezra from Mexico. I started following you a two years ago when I worked as a style coach and got super inspires by your work... I'm the third gereration of a family of great bakers aaand... Gluten intolerant! ( life is funny that way) Sooo this month I will be launching my gluten free/vegan/nutritious bakery. Very excited about that, thanks for your inspiring work 😘
- b_insightful@hilaryrushford hi Hilary, I'm Berenice and I started my own wedding/even business. I have been following and have done your #instagramwithintention course. I totally love it and have been super inspired by you and your classes!
- amylynnestagramAmy Lynne here. Interior Designer by trade & actress by hobby. Love your coaching but unlike most, I'm wishing I could "corporate up" my life. Would love some of those swanky biz travel, 401k, health insurance perks. Maybe I just need to step up my own hustle. Hmmm. Otherwise kids, travel & friends keep me busy and happy. Life is good!
- dez.dawnHi, my name is Desiree' but I go by Dez. I am a personal trainer; returned to the fitness industry after a brief hiatus in Corporate America. The term "salary" got me! But now I'm back to reality 😁 and have been building my personal training clientele... Only to find that leaving my toddler at home with babysitters isn't going to work for me. So I am nearing the launch of an online personal training studio. Entering the already-saturated industry of online fitness is scary, but I am confident that my ideas and mission truely set me apart. HILARY, your IWI course changed my life and I incorporate your teachings in my daily. Thanks for being YOU!
- ilonashabovtaHi my name is Ilona and I'm a lifestyle blogger. I love cooking, traveling, fashion and eating lol. Hard work is starting to pay off slow but I'm not going to give up. I'm a huge fan of @hilaryrushford and all the great work she does!
- queencitygypsyI'm Rachel, owner and designer for jewelry brand @indietwenty. I love what I do over there and started Queen City Gypsy blog as a sister site :) thanks for all the advice @hilaryrushford 😉
- vidafashionistaLove your pants!!!
- boatbound👍 Love it
- mes_petites_revolutionsHi! I know im a month late on this one, but ill be there this friday coming! So here's a quick snippet of myself: my name is Emilie, i am a professionnal movie makeup artist who was put of work 5 years ago because of a shoulder tendinitis. Not knowing if i could ever lift a brush again at that point, i decided to turn towards other passions of mine. I first opened a gourmet food truck, the year after i wrote my first cooking book, and i am now feeding my lifestyle blog which i started a year and a half ago. And i am also launching a custom concealer service biz in a couple of weeks. I am still working on films a little in order to pay the rent but my goal is to live off of the blog which makes me really happy! Althought i need help to promote it ;-) thank you!
- draimeemartinezLove the pants!! I'm super into floral pants these days. Can wear them all year round in LA! I'm a soon-to-be licensed Psychologist and just joined instagram with intention! Excited to learn and see where it leads...👊🏼
- carolineweltiawh you're so adorable!! i'll be watching your webinar tomorrow at 1pm!! 🌷💕🎉
- sadiecampbellxoxoi love your designs ⭐️ this year i am doing the Wear...Try....Be December challenge ❄️
- zoharousStunning shot 😄
- kelasiaprovencherReading, getting lost in new places, seeing the world through God's eyes, etc are some of my favorite things. My motto is your story is not your own, but for those who come after. Our stories are what connect us and make life easier so if I have to go through some things so it's easier for the next person than I will. I just watched your videos and am now rearranging my closet. Thank you so much for doing what you do!
Log in to like or comment.