1plus1plus1He has surpassed my computer knowledge in such a short time. He has been building this computer himself and saving for the parts he needed. Today was a huge step with a new motherboard, fans, and processor--maybe more, I've lost the ability to comprehend it all. So proud of his ability to learn, save $, and work through tough issues to reach success!!
- babadoug45I am impressed and so happy for him and proud of his accomplishments.
- recycled_sparksWow...good for him!!! 🙌🏻
- heartland4Can you tell me how you got him started on building the computer.
- 1plus1plus1@heartland4 he showed an interest and we had 3 old CPUs sitting in storage and we told him he could take them apart and do whatever he wanted to learn! He mostly learned through dissecting those and using working parts to build one and then buying parts he needed. I had no idea he would be able to do what he can do, I thought he would just mess around with our old broken computers for awhile. 😬
- sbrown2My son is doing the same, reminds me of we would take apart old calculators and 'boom' boxes... Love the ingenuity!
Log in to like or comment.