shanty2chicSOOO many questions about my mirrors... So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out... Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site... Just search dining room mirrors! 👯❤️🔨 #shanty2chic #diy #diningroom
- rachellarsen19@shanty2chic did you make the wreath?
- krisstinabrock@dbraun08 want to make this
- jeterhm@shanty2chic where did those chairs come from?!? Love them! Need them!
- narika_lynnWhat size are these mirrors. Before you framed them @shanty2chic
- mrskuhni need that wreath please
- mrskuhnfor everyone asking http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2014/03/diy-full-length-mirrors.html
- micheleholmes1771I have searched everywhere for the directions for the mirrors, ugh, and cannot find them! Can you post them please? Thx!
- bb_0803@micheleholmes1771 same here!!! I cant even find the tutorial
- momma_adams03is there still a tutorial available for these?
- mlsariley@shanty2chic can you post the tutorial??
- cansano_84I just saw this pic on offer up who claims to have made it. Sketchy!!!
- samanthabartelliI want these in my apt ASAP 😍 @mariabartelli
- mariabartelliSilly @samanthabartelli
- yessy912Love it so much let's do it!!! @tori24lynn
- jojoluskyI don't think there is a tutorial cause I can't find it either
- d.morriCan I buy anything similar to these mirrors? Love them!
- raedunn.addiction@mrskuhn the directions are different. She says she bought the mirrors from target and stained them , while here she got from Home Depot and chalk painted over the stain. Sizes and everything will be different
- mlharmon54Love it
- danielmitchell67I like this
Log in to like or comment.