caryncaldwellSometimes it's good to get a new angle on things. QOTD: What do you do when you need a new perspective -- in life or otherwise?
AOTD: Depending on the situation, I go for walks in nature, or read, or email my agent @debarthel, or talk with an insightful friend such as @heatherclarkbooks @bridgidgallagher @quacktaculaura.
The Colorado meadow where I took this photo was wet and puddled from a recent storm. Moral: sometimes you need to get a little muddy and uncomfortable in order to see things differently, but it's generally worth it.
Speaking of doing things a new way, this is my first post with the #plann app from @plannthat. I think I'm going to love it -- especially with its drag-and-drop organization. Yay for new perspectives!
- tangedLove this pic!
- anna_jakobsson_lundI have some wonderful friends that live far away but who always give me new perspectives when we talk over the internet. Running also usually helps me clear my mind, to let new stuff in. 😊
- traceyneithercottLove this!
- bonnie_againSpectacular! 🌺
- caryncaldwellThank you, @wisn_melinda !
- caryncaldwell@fredrdgz Thanks!
- caryncaldwell@tanged Thank you! :-)
- caryncaldwell@anna_jakobsson_lund Those types of friends are just the best! I'm so glad you cherish them.
- caryncaldwell@traceyneithercott Thank you, Tracey! :-)
- caryncaldwellThank you, @bonnie_again !
- anna_jakobsson_lundI'm sooo lucky to have found them. 😍
- dianroma_photographyhalo @caryncaldwell nice shoot 👍
- caryncaldwell@anna_jakobsson_lund And they probably feel lucky to have found you. ;-)
- caryncaldwell@dheean_photography Thank you!
- anna_jakobsson_lundMaaw, thank you! 😊 (They do, actually, we're a wicked team that help eachother through the thick and thin of writing, publishing - and life. 😀)
- deano_mooreuklove it 😃
- caryncaldwell@deano_mooreuk Thank you! :-)
- hwlyogaThis is a beautiful photo!
- ellenreadauthorLovely photo. 😊
Log in to like or comment.