6.bits.storybooksThis yarn has us smitten! Just a bit deeper than all the bright shades of summer we've been using.
Have you noticed a change in your knitting colours?--fiber content?--or even fiber weight? Now that the seasons are changing?
- 6.bits.storybooks#yarnobsession #igknitters #igknitterseverywhere #makers #strikke #knittersofinstagram #6bitsstorybooks #needlesandyarn #knitting
- sewknitcYes totally notice changes in weight and fiber. I'm working on worsted on all my projects and it's all wool! In July I was knitting with a fabulous cotton bamboo from Mary Gavens which was absolutely heavenly to work with during our summer heat waves! Love this space cadet yarn. Looks fun to knit with!
- susanchilcoatI'm so ready for a change but not yet for us down in South Texas. It's hot!! 😎
- windybrookspinsBeautiful photo and beautiful yarn. I'm working on something for both seasons right now--a small shawl in Maia and a cabled sweater in worsted local wool.
- pennstatemegBeautiful color - what is it called?
- 6.bits.storybooks@sewknitc worsted wool! Definitely the sign for fall ahead!
- 6.bits.storybooks@susanchilcoat ❤️☀️🕶
- 6.bits.storybooks@pennstatemeg it is 9 Stones from @spacecadetyarn
- migihandmadelovely, lovely. what's the little tool in the background?
- 6.bits.storybooks@migihandmade it is a hook used for spinning wheels :)
- sharonmichellewebsterWow, that colourway is stunning Mel 💕
- 6.bits.storybooks@sharonmichellewebster I love it too! 🤗
Log in to like or comment.