thepatchsmithBlock 146 - Cozy Christmas Cottage. The block for this weeks #cozychristmassewalong is a sweet little gingerbread house. However I have created an equally cute Cozy Cottage instead using quick fuse applique. (I detail how on my blog today.)
#patchsmithbad2016 #iloverileyblake #cozygingerbreadhouseblock @beelori1 #applique
- lucky_shakeThis is adorable. I could see a whole quilt of these in all different colourways and fabrics!
- thepatchsmith@pamlandolt @dianeriches Thank you. xx
- thepatchsmithThat would be an easy make @lucky_shake - the block came together really easily using quick fuse.
- callicohillDarn! 😂😂😂😂
- callicohillSo.... You've already got the block quilted!?
- thepatchsmithI turned it into a mug rug (photo in feed). @callicohill
- beelori1super cute!
- thepatchsmithNice block design Lori @beelori1 and your blog tutorial is perfect.
- thepatchsmithThank you @toothfairyquilter 💟
- christine.higginsThis is CUTE!
- kimmijohnVery nice!!
- cheryl_fewell_brownLove, love, love it!
- fitznancLove your choices of fabrics and cute details.
- stitchesquilting@thepatchsmith This block looks absolutely beautiful!!! What fabrics are you using? Love it!
- thepatchsmith@stitchesquilting I used charm squares from Holly Tree Farm but each mug rug uses different fabrics. The next one is nearly all Lori Holts Christmas fabric and the mug rug is created totally from Loiri's sew simple shapes.
Log in to like or comment.