yogaracheal#FoundationsOfYoga // for today, Day 25 we have : Wide Knee Childs Pose !
1. Just how we rested in our regular child's pose, we're doing the same here!
2. If it's comfortable on your knees, slowly inch them out towards the edges of your mat.
MODIFICATIONS: if you're experiencing annnnnny knee problems/irritation/PAIN in this posture, please don't hesitate to skip it! But if you're okay, let's hold for about 10 breaths (or more) then release!
My heart is so full watching you all join me on this 31 day journey! THAAANK YOUUUUU! We're almost to the finish line and I'm kinda sad about that. Truly wishing I had a few more giveaways to send out but I can only choose one 😓 Please be sure to tag me ON your photos AND use the hashtag #FoundationsOfYoga so that I can see all of your posts! 💪🏻💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾💪🏿🌱
- dimplefun@asheenaelove @stefany_thompson_ me too
- stefany_thompson_Post a pic @dimplefun
- just_2jazzieDang wish i knew!! I'm so late 😔
- dimplefunOk @stefany_thompson_
- _rachel_compton_Beautiful your photos are food for the soul
- mekimmiMy favorite
- vghopkinsjrI've legit fell asleep doing the child's pose and the dead man's pose before, lol
- limepalmtreeOne Of My Favorite ❣
- skye_michelle_Hi Rachel! Do you have a YouTube channel?
- lima115I love that pic too
- perspectivesyogaLove your style! You might love some of my yoga wear. Take a look!
- anikajgrandeWere you always this flexable ? How did you learn by stretching everyday to gain flexability and splits or you were born with being flexable
- elenabyersGORGEOUS 💫💕😀
- primpnpropa101Where can I get that waist belt
- willdedillAlways love birth marks 😊
- gdemetriShow me your pink feet soles and frog splits from back barefeet please
Log in to like or comment.