missymisdemeanorelliott#Aaliyah 15 years later to me feels like just yesterday.. I can still hear your laughter😀 I can clearly see us dancing in the studio me u @timbaland @ginuwine Magoo the whole clique we miss u so much there's not a day u aren't thought of! I look around and see u are still inspiring new generations musically and style! Although there can never be another u it warms my heart to see kids who never got a chance to see your greatness love u now because of your undeniable Catalogue of classic hits u have shared with the World ❤️ love u your Legacy will 4 ever Live & u will NEVER BE 4gotten🙏🏾 I have nothing but Legends painted on my wall in my house & Aaliyah u are painted there more than once! U are LEGENDARY 4EVER!#Babygirl #Sleeppeacefully
- throughthelensproductionsThis warms my heart @missymisdemeanorelliott real talent #loveyou Aaliyah
- lightskin7Always Love! Missing her. Beautiful Picture.😎💞Thankyou to u MME. My 🎩 off to you.
- itsmeduh38I met all u guys when y'all was in the studio in Rochester NY
- artistashlynrichey@missymisdemeanorelliott I would love to send you some art for your place!
- mdpdivaEverytime I hear her Songs, I cry...I'm crying now, trying to get through this post...
- mdpdivaThat is a Beautiful Pic!
- dartanianrollinsR.i.p babygirl
- mrsssweeneyYes! Aaliyah was my role model growing up as a young girl, she was a classy, strong, beautiful soul, absolutely Broke my heart when she passed. Broken. There isn't anyone like her, whose to be my 12 year old duaghters role model?? I don't see one around. I miss her So Very Much.
- _killa_season_My IDOL AALIYAH...
- arielle_closetceoMy cousin and I grew up listening to Aaliyah, we practiced her dance moves from "are you that somebody " thousands times because that was our Jam, last night I was missing my cuz ( she lives in the Uk now ) and I sent her a snap with that song playing in the background and I swear, every single time I hear that song, I get these goosebumps that reminds me how much I loved and I still love Aaliyah , she will NEVER BE forgotten. NEVER . #restinheavenlypeaceAaliyah 🙏🏽👑
- tracydavis34Aaliyah has always been my favorite and still is! I remember times when I was struggling with depression & anxiety. I had no get up about myself. I would turn on Aaliyah's music and I would get up clean up do what I had to do. So before she passed away I had a really bad feeling about something. I kept telling everybody something ain't right. I went to a Cash Money Concert I couldn't enjoy myself for nothing. So that next morning on the 26 my mother woke me saying turn on the tv that lil singer rapper girl died. I was sick when I saw the news. I've never been that hurt before over someone I was a fan of. Five years later my mother passed away on that same day it was kinda strange but when I celebrate my mother's life I do the same for Aaliyah!! August 25 is a bitter sweet day for me!!
- missezjusticeofficialYour description makes me cry.. bcuz i feel you.. i feel every wore @missymisdemeanorelliott ... aaliyah was and will forever be my inspiration. I love u nd i thank God we still have u and @timbaland
- pinaresraonderAaliyah you was more than woman 💚🦋🙏🏼 i still hear her music and it warms my heart and make me so happy. Youre a Inspiration for many people and new generations especially musically and style! She was and will be the worlds most greatest legend. Rest in peace Aaliyah 🦋🙏🏼
- the_illest_cubanMiss her so much🙏
- rovon_brownBeautifully said ❤❤❤
- stephaniewhiteeventsGORGEOUS❤️❤️ Beautiful!! This is a wonderful way to honor and remember Aaliyah!! Miss her🙏🏼😔
Log in to like or comment.