kinderfarmhomeschool"No other learning tool has more purity of approach than a blank notebook. Like the artist's canvas, it has the creative potential of becoming anything the author wishes to portray. Its natural form makes it adaptable to any task or learning situation. The content, rather than being dictated by a pre-set curriculum, is determined by the family, meeting their unique and individual needs. When the development of learning tools becomes the focus rather than merely gaining content, then the family is free to use all of life as their curriculum" (Marilyn Howshall). I'm sharing more about our nature journaling and notebooking resources on the blog today at kinderfarmhomeschool.com.
- virginia_kate_Can you tell me where you got that notebook? I can't ever find one that size without lines and spiral-bound. Regular binding is so frustrating to my children. Thanks!
- kinderfarmhomeschool@virginia_kate_ at @Walmart I couldn't find them on their website to link them. I found them at the store.
- knowtheflowers@kinderfarmhomeschool @virginia_kate_ we just found some great spiral bound blank books at Hobby Lobby 😊
- julie_kelchnerLove it
- frogcreekpeopleBeautiful photo! I went to your blog. Thx for the good suggestions. I love the link to the microwave flower drying 👍
- mrskristenbrady@drewcbrady come January?
- leipprandt@sewingsunflowers thank you - I'll give that a try
- janine_harrisWow it's so beautiful
- the.drawing.roomWe love this!
- deleenobleHow lovely!!
- homeschoolingbyheartLove this! And I remember Marilynn from many many years ago! She's has some great wisdom ❤️
- jenlovesaquaLoved this post Heidi! We are more into notebooking every year.
- christinag23Just got a chance to read through your post, love all the resources! One question. You mentioned you use binders but also link to many notebooks. So do you tear pages out and categorize that way instead of say, having a notebook for each "subject" or "interest"? We are just jumping into nature journaling and notebooking and tying to figure out the best way to organize. Especially since some days we may use water colors and others pencils etc....
- our_little_adventuresThat's right! 💜
- smallyetforeverSo lovely!
- cin_labilloisOmg! This is so beautiful 😍
Log in to like or comment.