stars_sunshineI usually think of this #lizzyhouse print as strawberries, but they also look a lot like the prickly pear cacti I'm used to seeing in Texas, so I thought they'd be a good match for this saguaro cactus, which is one of my very favorite #50statesstitching patterns 🌵 I'm having a really hard time finding more good royal blue fabrics though - any suggestions? #julias50statesquilt ...
- breezy_cakeThat is super cute!
- sewbrookeI'm stopping by the local quilt shop where I teach some classes today. I'll look to see if there are any royal blue options there for you. =)
- youngtexanmamaSuper cute! Do you have any of the Alison glass indigo handcrafted?
- stars_sunshine@youngtexanmama I do! I think only the penny print is the right scale and I haven't picked the right state for it yet.
- houstondiyHow did I miss this in my feed? (Darn work!). AZ, woo-hoo!
Log in to like or comment.