thetouchxMany ask if HB Ring will work on any finger. Well, here is the answer.
- email@example.com any finger!
- hilliary01I love this concept. They seem to be very bulky for petite fingers, I look forward to seeing if they change any in the future!
- thetouchx@hilliary01 We hear many say that HB Ring is not thin. Well, we know that it isn’t as thin as a classic wedding band. We would love to make HB Ring thinner, yet it's not as easy as some may think. Thickness of HB Ring is defined not by design, but by the amount of components that needs to be fitted in it and the measures of technological advancement in industries that manufacture those components. This industries mainly include polymer engineering, silicon chips and energy storage. Particularly the latest has major influence on it, since a lithium polymer batteries with enough capacity still take more space than we would like them to. Meanwhile, as technology advances in years to come, the thickness of HB Ring will reduce gradually 🙂
- hilliary01I read this on your website a little while ago, thanks for the timely response.
- jace_h_What happens if you hit it? @buffalobrady
- buffalobrady@jacehomec as if the twerking diamonds weren't enough
- alina.jackson@evanscaria check these out babe how cool
- nathicanavarroDivino @jamesmond22
- letterstolucia@jocolme hermosos
- imzuleyka@raulf_1328 me enamoré
- andresgomezg28@skyba3 es un anillo que da los latidos del corazón del otro anillo de la pareja
- ebrarsngl@spakto42 😎
- shin_2llIt's great !!
Log in to like or comment.