evannclinganNYC Marathon Long Run 7 of 18 👟 11 miles [Manhattan Bridge / Summer Streets out and back] 👊🏻 It's a runner's dream and a cab's nightmare. Summer Streets is one of my favorite events of the year in NYC. The city closes down a 7-mile route from 72nd Street at Central Park to Brooklyn Bridge City Hall. There are thousands of bikers and walkers out there, but I watch the distance runners. You can tell who's been out there for miles with handheld water bottles and GPS watches. They're the ones who look soaked and exhausted but are anxiously hopping around at the few stoplights to get through their long run. Hot summer runs make for strong fall races, guys. We're getting there. 🙌🏻 This is a Nike activation that's along Summer Streets in Midtown. I love the lady just living life with her hands up. That's how I felt this morning. // Did you crush a long run today, too?
#fitfluential #instarunners #worlderunners #runnerscommunity #nevernotrunning #runitfast #everymilematters #runnyc #wearetherunners #fitgirlsmotivate #fitgirlsinspire #fitblogger #betterforit #tcsnycmarathon #nikewomen #nikerunning
- stefanlemckertLooks awesome😃 Going for a long run tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to go to NYC for the marathon in November
- healthyhappierGreat job! Sad I missed summer streets this year but looking forward to a fun run route next weekend. Hmm 🤔
- run.zumba.teteSo hot this morning for solo 15 miles...but as I read your post it's funny bc I was thinking this morning...this is my first time I want summer to be over so it cools down for long runs...🤔 how awesome would be to do long runs with such a fun crowd! @evannclingan
- stampycapp@evannclingan your photo is really beautiful!
- oldsneakersbeautifulviewsAgreed! Saved my long run last weekend
- kaylakleinmanSummer street was my fave last year! The best for logging long run miles
- vale_runsThat's so cool!
- evannclingan@stefanlemckert I can't wait for everyone to travel here for the race :)
- evannclingan@healthyhappier I wish I hadn't missed 2 of 3 weeks 😖
- firstname.lastname@example.org Fall is my favorite season. I can't wait for cooler runs!
- evannclingan@runnerslovepilates Summer Streets is the best! Missed it today.
- evannclingan@kaylakleinman For sure! Wish I could have gone more than once this month.
Log in to like or comment.