thesoftlandingA friend of mine shared her favorite infused water with me several weeks ago and I haven't stopped drinking it since! She calls it "Well Water" because it's loaded with fresh ginger, lemon and mint and it throws down some serious wellness while tasting great!
I always make it in a 1/2 gallon mason jar but I was having trouble pouring a glass without the mint sneaking out. So I ordered a wide mouth lid from @reCAPmasonjars and it works like a charm! ~Alicia
Check the lids out here: http://buff.ly/2bMZBk4 (LINK in profile #aff).
What's your favorite way to make infused water?
- thesoftlanding@cleanleanrunningmachine Awesome I know you'll love it!
- thesoftlanding@behomewell @asouthernceliac Infused water is the best!
- thesoftlanding@greenmilamonster Same here! Ginger really adds a nice flavor.
- thesoftlanding@shanleymc @sbchealthpro Hope you enjoy it!
- thesoftlanding@lisabucher35 Yep! Just slice about an inch of fresh and toss it in!
- stacykarenThis looks lovely! I've been drinking apple cider vinegar in my water lately, but this looks like it would be a nice change. Will try! And I love that lid!
- julzjournalsAwesome. Will try
- thenotsoperfecthousewifeI love infused water. So much fun trying to recipes.
- whencaterpillarsflySounds delicious!!
- naturesnurtureGreat combo! We usually do lemon and cucumber with mint. Love the addition of ginger - trying it!
- foodhunterSounds wonderful
- maryleekitchenLove infused waters! They are so refreshing
- ourdailyessentialoilsGreat caps! I will have to get some, I'm always needing something like this! *I love your account :) Thanks for sharing!
- maisonpurLove infused water!
- laura.ysgSounds so refreshing!
- organiclife4usMy favorite is strawberries & lemon 😋
- oilhysteriabyjoyLove this!! Where did you get the lid?? I love essential oils in my water such as lemon, lime, grapefruit! Have you tried it?
Log in to like or comment.