knittingdaddyAnd finished! (Except for weaving in ends and blocking.) I love these socks. Yarn is April Showers Dual Solid by @thefiberseed with Black Opal contrasts. Pattern is modified Strie by @laraneel from #SockArchitecture, with a #🐠👄😚👠 by @soxtherapist.
#OperationSockDrawer #knitting #knittersofinstagram #socks
- knottygirlknitsbykarenDo you increase stitches to fit over the calf or do you change needle size?
- knittingdaddy@khintz5 -- no, the ribbing on the sock provides enough stretch for me.
- lornaknitsEh. Just block em on your feet. lol. Good job.
- knottygirlknitsbykaren@knittingdaddy awesome ... thanks
- soxtherapistVery nicely done, @knittingdaddy ✋ 👍👌
- lauraknitspaThose are great!
- rustysunThey look fantastic!
- laraneel@knittingdaddy fab!
- fiberkevin_cnjbrownbear@knittingdaddy Great job! They look beautiful!!
- sciknitsThey look great!
- king_25627And they fit, too! 👍
- knittersbrewingcompanyThese are awesome! Great job!
- twinsetellenVery handsome
- annmcgeeDone good!
- mrsvlpIs it 3 knit one purl for ribbing? There terrific!
- knittingdaddy@mrsvlp -- almost. The rib is in garter. So one round is knit 3 purl 1, and alternating rounds are knit the whole round. It gives about the same stretch as k3 p1 ribbing without having to rib every single round.
Log in to like or comment.