scotch_trooperYou shall not pass! - - - - -
The hardest part of our trip was not being able to take pictures in any of the warehouses. In most cases we even had to keep our phones and cameras in a separate room before entering. I could fill a few SD Cards with photos if given the chance. But that didn't stop us from enjoying the Angels Share as we walked around. Such a treat to walk amongst all that sleeping whisky.
#TrooperInScotland #Glenfiddich #Warehouse #StarWars
- scotch_trooper@morgbug64 haha. Was hoping someone would call me on that. haha.
- scotch_trooper@vintage_gentlemen one day.... one day.
- lolle_vom_goedefeldresistance is futile! Oh 😱 wrong Movie 😊
- scotch_trooper@austintxscotch I get the reasoning behind it. But for someone with a camera who looks like they know what they are doing, would be nice to be able to sneak a few in.
- scotch_trooper@jonnymay02 it was quite amazing.
- scotch_trooper@scratchadams thats a solid idea. And probably what I will do when I go back.
- flaskfridayYou shall not p*ss.
- glenfiddichar"You will remove these locks and leave this warehouse with the door open!"
- axisofwhiskyInteresting about the no camera rule. Seems like most distilleries in the US are more lenient.
- highwaytripCool... 😎
- bub_xtThese pictures will never lose value.
- g2whiskyCool 👍 The memories are just as strong. A nice pic of your journey. Cheers @scotch_trooper
- sage_rabbits_Good stuff, you are very lucky.
- ocengravinglove! hehehe!!!
- glenfiddichwrenI hope you had the MOST fun - I love your posts and this one is a killer.
- whiskeyexchange@scotch_trooper AMAZING.
- scotch_trooper@glenfiddichwren it was such a wonderful experience. Cannot wait to go back.
Log in to like or comment.