deciemA Stable Emulsion of Next-Generation Forms of Retinoid
This formulation combines two forms of next-generation retinoid in a combined concentration of 2% by weight: a) Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a highly-advanced form of retinoid that offers a multi-fold better effect against signs of ageing than retinol, retinyl palmitate and nearly all other forms of retinoid; b) a sustained-delivery form of pure retinol in a protective capsule system. Both forms of retinoid used minimize irritation associated with retinoid use while delivering better visible results. Advanced Retinoid 2% 30ml ($9.80, £8.00). http://bit.ly/AdvancedRetinoid2percent30ml
- sigal.bal@deciem thank you for the quick response! And how often would you recommend using it ? And would you apply any other products before or after applying the lactic acid?
- firstname.lastname@example.org Hi 😀if used ask a masque, please apply any product after washing off. If used as a leave on, apply ideally after serums but before heavy creams. The frequency of use would be based on your skin tolerance. You could start a few times a week and evolve into daily use once your skin adjusts. 🐒🐒❤️
- sigal.bal@deciem thanks! You are the best! 💕
- email@example.com 🐒❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- r_i_b_e_l_l_i@deciem thank you!!!
- malai12345@deciem can i use this retinoid during pregnancy?
- deciem@malai12345 Hi 😀 studies are unclear on the subject and we would advise not to 🐒🐒❤️
- malai12345@deciem tnx ;)
- rose_axelle@deciem hello again 🙂 I want to know if this product is great for acne?? If not what do you suggest I should use???
- jennica_bunchhey @deciem when are you releasing a sunscreen? Dying to see one! <3
- kbeauty_indulging_auI have PMed you on FB, DMed on here and sent an email but had no response! Just wanted a minute of your time to help with combining 2 of your products I to my regime. Very disappointing no one has taken the time to respond 😞
- sheilaagustiniDear @deciem layered this on my entire face (three drops) and the texture of your emulsion was great!! I expected it to be a bit greasy but it just sinked right in :) should I use it daily or just twice a week ? I am 37 y.o with dry-combination skin...thank you ❤
- deciemHi there! You can use this every night if you wish @sheilaagustini
- clairefae@tanyaramsey_ I've ordered this! It's so cheap! I can't wait to try it! So many good reviews online about it!
- sofaustiI just ordered this product and the vitamin C. Very curious on if I can use them together and when to use them in regimen. I cleanse, tone, cream exfoliate, serum, then use snail cream. Help!
- xox_msa11I'm looking for vitamin c serum do u sell it also would it help with acne prone skin and scarring to lighten it and hyperpifmentation @deciem
- thinkingofthedayGot this for Christmas after reading some great reviews... As someone who's always had irritation reactions to retinol, I was thrilled to find no reaction to this product! Still going strong weeks later, love it. Such a great price point as well.
- deciem@sofausti Hello! We recommend using one Vitamin C in any given routine 🐒❤️
- deciem@xox_msa11 we have lots of Vitamin C products, however we do not recommend it for acne prone skin. For scarring and brightening, we recommend using Chemistry Brand's Retin oil 🐒❤️
- sofaustiI love love loveeeee thee products I purchased
Log in to like or comment.