seventeen"DoSomething.org and the U by Kotex brand's Power To The Period is so important to me because I believe that every person deserves the right to a happy period. Period products are often overlooked when it comes to donating to homeless shelters and this AMAZING campaign is going to change the lives of so many people!"@lauren_calderon collected 5,327 period products for people experiencing homelessness. #PeriodProjects #InstAmazing� Are you doing something major in your community to help others? We want to hear from you. Email a photo and a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your initiative and what inspired you to make a difference.
- aoibhe1105@ella_phelan_ just randomly takes a pic with a life time supply of pads and tampons
- emmagmacuch@cameron_mack this just gives me more inspiration!!!
- gracetwiggme when I start my period @lucyylls
- aavend@mvcg2 @pierinaotero @andreinavz @vanessago2 la odioo
- ayonadianeOMG IT'S LC
- tonioarredL, Proud of your efforts to help others! ❤️
- smileyrachyythis was literally our club idea hahaha @kerrygleim at least someone is doing it for those women
- kerrygleim@smileyrachyy lol yup
- cjc_coachAwesome Lauren!
- cimbroaneWay to go, Lauren!
- angelmariieeeSo glad someone thinks about this because it is often overlooked good Job
- dogs_we_love_youCome follow posts old and young dogs🐶
- hsanchezperryWay to go @lauren_calderon, this is AMAZING! 💪🏼
- tz.leighShe sure does look happy!😂👍🏻
- jules.kae💗💗💗💗FOLLOW US FOR CUTE AFFORDABLE BAGS AND CHARMS!!!💗💗💗💗
- k.p.b1115@lysscuratolo I find this funny
- email@example.com LMAO MERRY CHRISTMAS AVA!
- k.p.b1115Omg I know she would always be prepared
Log in to like or comment.