kaspianshoreGhost lines 🖋👁
I don't normally post this early in the process when the sketch is not even done but I think this piece is almost life-size, so it's going to be a loooong process. Maybe I'll play with charcoal powder again, it's been quite the discovery for me.
#kaspianshore #wip #sketch #drawing #illustration #notsureifyoucanseeanythingatall
- kan.hhh😭😭😭😭 OMG he is so handsome!!!
- kaspianshore@_imsorrywhat My model 🙂
- kaspianshore@paolapaints Hehe thanks! 🦄
- kaspianshore@skin_sketches @keziastef @ad.jinwoo @kan.hhh @luciewrenart Thank you!! 💕
- alexlouisa_Already such a presence! I just know one day I'm going to knock over my jar of charcoal powder.
- kaspianshore@alexlouisa_ Thank you, Alex! 🙃 I've had mine for years and never used it until the other day. I'm excited to experiment with it more, it felt like drawing and painting combined!
- dessiniumThe lines are gorgeous 😍😍😍
- christinamrozikartohh! have you ever worked with liquid graphite? i just got some... you paint with it? I dunno yet...
- kaspianshore@christinamrozikart Hey! No, I haven't tried liquid graphite (that's not graphite powder but something else...? 🤔), only charcoal powder. Which is very very messy but you can lay down a mid tone base layer quickly/easily! I work it with a tissue rather than brush, though!
- llingllyLove the lines ♡
- mohan_wang👯👯 @elkielmi🤑
- demoioneeHey guys, check my page plz. It got awe-sum art. Please give me a follow you won't regret😇💟💟
- roycreatesLove your art!
- liddadesignLove it
- fredasandoval@christinamrozikart I never heard of liquid graphite. Where did u find it?
- shelly.luanSo Beautiful
Log in to like or comment.