ariellesaysDay 18 of #thegoal30: putting my phone away and getting in bed by 10pm! I've been really bad about getting enough sleep and it's important for my health to get proper rest. Anyway, tonight's dessert is frozen Dannon Light & Fit Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt bites (2sp) with PB2 (1sp), Fat Free Reddi Wip (0sp), and Lily's Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chips (0sp). [Edit: there's no real recipe! I just put one container of the yogurt in a mini muffin tray and put that in the freezer. No spray either.] #weightwatchers #smartpoints #arielleeats
- ariellesays@gri_su789 @joancirillo it's made with stevia and I only used 12 chips. I bought them from whole foods or you can buy on Amazon.
- daniellemarzulloAny peanut butter recommendations that are pb2? They don't have it in my grocery. @ariellesays
- seejanego758@fit_and_fabuless_mamas yum!
- ariellesays@daniellemarzullo buy it on Amazon!
- fsumom2025That looks so yummy! Great idea!
- shrybb76@njfortier @amandawbyrd yum!
- the_fit_and_fabuless_mama@seejanego758 those look amazing! - Kim
- amandawbyrd@shrybb76 yum!
- kputman1014How much yogurt do u put in one mini muffin? @ariellesays
- ariellesays@kputman1014 you just distribute it evenly
- margie_crou@ariellesays thanks!
- kputman1014How do u get them out of the muffin pan? Does it need to be a plastic muffin pan? @ariellesays
- ariellesays@kputman1014 no I used a non-stick. You just pierce the side with a knife and slide it out!
- dc_sf@ariellesays ok I have to ask, how do you get your PB2 so perfectly mixed? Mine is either too dry or too watery - I've tried mixing it with a spoon, teaspoon, knife and mashing with a fork!
- ariellesays@dc_sf I mix with a knife. I just do 1 tbsp of water for every 2 tbsp of the powder and then gradually add water little by little until it's creamy.
- mamamellybsounds interesting. i might have to try this.
- juliakharrison@cillie123 @rlspear this insta 😍
- ninlipIs this 3 sp? @ariellesays
- nerdyprincess22@ariellesays , how long do you freeze the yogurt? I tried the recipe and they seemed super hard!
- ariellesays@bexx2191 1-2 hours but if it's hard I just leave it out until it's softer.
Log in to like or comment.