botanicalbakerBreakfast on my patio this morning. I've been experimenting with overnight oats since attending a lovely event on the rooftop of The Hamyard Hotel in #London. This bowl has oats with coconut milk, peanut butter, blueberries linseeds and a topping of toasted sesame and pumpkin seeds. I must admit the peanut butter is not my cup of tea. I love it on toast but it's distracting in this bowl. What do you put in your overnight oats? Any tips for me?
- kateveggiedessertsIt looks beautiful!
- botanicalbaker@kateveggiedesserts thank you lovely x
- mycustardpieMy kind of breakfast
#chasinglight #onmyplate #foodiegram #huffposttaste #vegan #blueberries #f52grams #feedfeed #foodgawker #pursuepretty #seekthesimplicity #tastingtable
- cookwitchAlmond butter is better than peanut, I've found. It seems more...breakfasty.
- tinytalkenfieldThat looks gorgeous! I've been trying out home made muesli as shop bought always has hazelnuts in it which I'm allergic to. Will have to try this next!
- cottonandpearlAlmond butter is a lot softer than peanut butter. X
- thedowntimeagendaOh this sounds delightful. I am obsessed with oats at the moment!
- botanicalbaker@cookwitch @cottonandpearl I'll give it a go. I love nut butters in general so always happy to make a batch!
- iso_roI've been using just water to soak my oats recently- overnight it still becomes nice and creamy. I've just found your blog and the recipe for cashew nut butter- how long would that keep for?
- botanicalbaker@iso_ro about a week. I only make small batches. @cerikitchen you make bigger batches. How long does yours keep for?
- cerikitchenCashew butter? I don't know I usually eat it up quickly! Prob last a month in fridge. Bircher with cashew 3-5 days from day made depending on what's in it
Log in to like or comment.