bonnie.gillespieMight I interest you in the most glorious tuna salad ever made, served atop a giant green salad, with a side of monkey delight, plus bacon and Epic chicken jerky? #Whole30 #nomnomnom R1:D1:M2 Starting strong!
- erinzapcicMonkey delight???
- bonnie.gillespie@erinzapcic OMG, girl, so #nomnomnom -- it's a banana, almond butter, cashews, and coconut flakes. Crunchy, sweet, filling! Yum!
- firstname.lastname@example.org this looks so good! I gotta try the Monkey Delight!
- bonnie.gillespie@cafepangea It's amazingly satisfying. Right balance of crunch and sweet and savory. I've also seen a version with cacao, but I'm waiting as long as possible to use any chocolate of any kind!
- mrrobertdukesLooks delicious! What goes into the tuna salad?? Enjoy!
- bonnie.gillespie@mrrobertdukes Today I used 2 cans of albacore pole-caught tuna, 2 hard boiled egg whites, a dill pickle spear, a celery stalk, a green onion, a few water chestnuts (I like my salad crunchy), paleo mayo, a bit of mustard, pepper, and some parsley flakes. Pop it on top of q big-ass salad and there ya go!
- bonnie.gillespie@mrrobertdukes I have lots o' leftovers. That made 4 servings. Tomorrow I'll add another pickle and celery and some fresh mayo to spruce it up. Will eat that in bell pepper boats.
- email@example.com sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing!
- bonnie.gillespie@mrrobertdukes Thanks for checking out my #Whole30 journey! I'm not a kitchen person, so it'll be interesting!
- mrrobertdukesWell I hope you find some joy in the journey @bonnie.gillespie! :)
- bonnie.gillespie@mrrobertdukes Definitely already have. I'm a project-lover and OF COURSE time-controlled challenges make me swoon. :) #SMFAninjas
- firstname.lastname@example.org haha! Glad to hear it! ☺️ Projects make us tick! #SMFAninjas
Log in to like or comment.