- 6.bits.storybooksAnyone else daydreaming about knitting warmer garments in cooler temps? 😎
How's the knitting weather where you are?
Pattern: Makua by @mskiknits in the Dwell issue
Yarn: FÅR by @woolfolk_yarn .
- mskiknitsIt's 10 am and 81*F here :) but I've got a cashmere & wool sweater on the needles... Sitting outside in the coolest place possible (no AC here)
- windybrookspinsI totally am! I have a cabled wool sweater about one third finished that is waiting for cooler temperatures to be finally completed.
- fencelineknitsCalgary has the perfect weather for knitting with wool all year around. I am knitting an entrelac baby blanket out of Latvian wool.
- lindatytkoYes this is the sweater I want to make next looking through my stash
- lisamr9So hot here that I might melt. Thank goodness for a/c so I can knit year round!
- tuicreektalesIt's perfect knitting weather down here in New Zealand, especially this weekend as we are experiencing a particularly cold snap. We knitters are lucky here though, we can knit and wear wool all year round 😊
- ninja.chickensGorgeous!!! I can already tell this will be on my short list to knit for winter!