warbyparkerIt’s not always easy getting dressed in the morning. Sometimes you get in a rut. Sometimes everything good is in the laundry pile. Sometimes you wake up and discover that your personal style has radically shifted overnight and suddenly nothing—nothing!—in your closet feels right. These minor conundrums are the topic of “Women in Clothes”, an encyclopedia about, um, women and clothes that includes contributions from Lena Dunham, Tavi Gevinson, Kim Gordon, Cindy Sherman, Molly Ringwald, Rachel Kushner, and many more. The book is available at our new Toronto store. Read it when you need a sartorial pep talk (pairs well with morning coffee). #warbyreadinglist
- katherineanne3You opened a store in Toronto?! I am SO STOKED!!
- warbyparker@katherineanne3 We'll officially be open tomorrow at 684 Queen St W.—come see us!
- jeffrey_jack_@jasonodio looks like ariete
- mhabramsonI am reading two books right now. This is one of them. The other is Sweetbitter, which you featured recently. #ontrend
- warbyparker@mhabramson You've got great taste! 😎
Log in to like or comment.