alyseea18#tandem #tslim #beta #update here are some pictures in order from what my pump screen looked like before (round and dull colors) to the final look at the updated version with squared off corners and more contrast to the colors... Also the updated software version is now named.. And I'm assuming #trestles for there in California?.. Haha.. I have no clue, but it was a very easy process.. I use a Mac and had to download the downloader app.. Like I said.. Super simple!! Thank you tandem! #insulinpump #touchscreenpancreas #type1diabetes #diabetic
- thjryisin@alyseea18 did you notice that even after the update the x2 is still not as bright (and pretty) as your old t:slim?
- alyseea18@thjryisin it looks like it changed the contrast.. the new update makes everything a bright orange where as the older one was a brighter blue..
- thjryisin@alyseea18 I can definitely see that... I notice a huge difference in the x2 when I put it beside my tslim but it's not like it's a make or break difference lol
- thjryisin@alyseea18 totally random x2 question for you... is the back of yours plastic??? my tslim was steel but my x2 is plastic and i feel like that is really weird..
- alyseea18@thjryisin the x2 is actually the exact same body as the original.. it's just the coating(paint) has a plastic feel to it..
- thjryisin@alyseea18 see i thought that too but mine even sounds like plastic if you tap on it.. like its hollow almost if that makes sense... i'm sure i'm just paranoid :/
- alyseea18@thjryisin I hunk it depends on where you tap it.. mine does too.. when I tap closer to the left it's hollow and to the right it sounds solid.. try it and let me know if you hear the difference.
- alyseea18Think** haha
- thjryisin@alyseea18 I can definitely tell I difference that way!! I just realized it was way different on the back than the other one and almost freaked 😅
Log in to like or comment.