soumna_travelbooksfoodMany people warned me about Paris. It is a dirty city full of pick pockets. For me, Paris was midway between my journey. I was exhausted by the time I got to Paris and I decided to lie low. So instead of following the usual cliches, I did exactly the opposite. I did not go inside the Louvre or on top of the Eiffel Tower or the Notre Dame. Every day, I just walked around the city and it was a different city than the one that people warned me about. No cameras or a destination in mind, I just walked around this gorgeous city. Ate my fill and again walked. And maybe that is why I fell in love with a part of the city that most tourists never make it to. Since it was not my first visit, I could avoid all the touristy destinations. #parisphoto #streetsofeurope
- darlingnomadessHats what I did when I went to Paris! I went to the outskirts to visit the cemeteries (hardly any tourists make it out that far) enjoyed random French shops along the way and carried a baguette in my book bag that I purchased from the local grocery everyday
- travellingwithusParis by foot. Best thing!
- soumna_travelbooksfood@theurgetowander well that is a long time ago. I was a baby then. :)
- soumna_travelbooksfood@meetyouatthebridge_nl yes I loved all the random corners
- soumna_travelbooksfood@eatmovemake yes me too. :)
- soumna_travelbooksfood@darlingnomadess I kept eating all the time. You have to eat to understand Paris truly .
- soumna_travelbooksfood@travellingwithus yes that was the best thing I did.
- soumna_travelbooksfood@itsdawn_choi :)
- awesomeworldtripYou did the right thing. What I love the most about Paris is the atmosphere. It's not something you can capture, you have to experience it while strolling through the many lanes.
- thewildcardsurferCool ✨
- soumna_travelbooksfood@hamishstubbs thank you
- soumna_travelbooksfood@awesomeworldtrip yes that is what I learnt this time around
- soumna_travelbooksfood@thewildcardsurfer thank you
- sparkedmediaGreat post! :)
- kelseyohlegerIf I go to Paris, that's where I want to explore as well. And maybe see a little of the touristy stuff too ☺️
- soumna_travelbooksfood@sparkedmedia thank you
- soumna_travelbooksfood@kelseyohleger yes Paris has something for everyone
- nanettesajulAgree, its a gorgeous city. ❤️
Log in to like or comment.