laura.henshawWant to know my secret between image 1 and 2? I can promise you it takes no diet or workout regime- it is simply how I have positioned my body and where my tights are sitting on my hips. A few years ago there is no way I would have ever shared this on social media because of how I look in the first photo - but the truth is I don't care because I am confident with who I am and know that I am happy and healthy - which is the most important thing. @stephclairesmith and I have just shared a blog post written from the bottom of our hearts about this image (Steph has also done one) and opened up to you about why it can be so dangerous to aspire to an image you see on social media. The blog is called 'Misconception' because that is what a lot images you see on social media are. We hope in reading the post it can help you to realize how important it is to focus solely on being healthy to be the best version of you not because you want a 'thigh gap'. Please join us in sharing this and share your picture with the #misconceptionkic / Blog post is up on www.keepitcleaner.com.au #RealTalk
- adalaidefala03Ik the secret!!!!!! U pulled ur tights up to ur 2 pack 😹
- alaynabeck^^and pulled your shoulders up
- raldridgezI love image 1...
- vanda_n@lilo_ds !
- firstname.lastname@example.org I just read your blogpost on misconception and I think it's amazing how openly you talked about body images in social media! You are so right on how social media affects body images not only in a good way. Even I as a model who is perceived as having a very nice body sometimes feel intimidated by other models who seem to be totally perfect in their photos. I'll definitely join and share a picture as I think it's so important to raise awareness and promote a healthy and real body image! Love from Germany, Tabea
- ventretomasina@millienye 😍
- ventretomasina@madg_16 this made me so happy omg
- melisssadaviesActual idol
- zottiedottieVery happy to see this. Wish more models would do this. Thank you @laura.henshaw please consider joining our connect the dots campaign to help set a good example to other girls out there ❤️💚💜💛💖💙 I will try to email you the details
- manu__lisboaI like your way of thinking 👍👍👍😉
- katyasailldilnot@olliviawood_ idol💪🏼
- neliahm@parishillier @jo.the_hoe
Log in to like or comment.