iphotographsharks"Scars" - #tbt to October 2008. This particular great white shark's face was covered in scratches and scars.
On this particular trip I think we had more bigger sharks around than on most trips and a majority of them were scarred up significantly. A few of the sharks, had scars from what looked to be gaping bite wounds, as compared to this individual whose scars seemed to be from relatively superficial wounds.
#greatwhiteshark #greatwhite #whiteshark #sharks #shark #underwater #blackandwhite
- kemahaAmazing shot ❤
- iphotographsharks@thestephaniemaynard That's certainly a possibility, but white sharks biting each other is not limited to mating. Some of the scars and scratches come from other sources, as well, such as prey species and man-made causes (nets, boating equipment, fishing tackle, trash).
- iphotographsharks@kemaha @chocolatetothebone @alonso._16 @dome_983 @gillian.shark @tony_trozzolo Thanks!
- juliaannarummaAí cara! É normal eu querer mt abraçar esse monstrinho? Hahahaha @msaraceni_
- anewkingwonder what she's been up to?
- froschjuleWhat a great grinning! 😆😆😆
- polymathandvineThat is amazing
- marcella.ts@juliaannarumma kkkkkkkkk vem k vem ❤❤
- larsuraschI want to witness this one day
- poetxlaureate@captserious every timeeeee I look in the mirror, all these linesss on my face getting clearerrrr
- captserious@poetxlaureate ur an angel I love u
- kayvansalStunning picture
- craneo65Tough life!
- hibiscus819Not easy being a shark
- bobolombaWhy do sharks look so depressed? May be it's because of humanization thing, but it looks like because of the coldness and loneliness they living in 🐟
Log in to like or comment.