mtcapraGoat milk formula kits are back in stock!
- aspencer_Is the sunflower oil better to use than olive oil? I currently use olive oil. @mtcapra
- mtcapra@aspencer_ great question! Sunflower Oil is guaranteed to deliver a correct amount of linoleic acid. Olive oil usually will deliver enough but some varieties don't so we feel more comfortable recommending organic, non-GMO sunflower oil.
- aspencer_Awesome thank you, also another question... I have the older version of your formula. But could you email me the new updated version that has the sunflower oil and turbinado sugar update, please. My email is Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org @mtcapra
- mtcapraYou got it!
- aspencer_Thank you, but it doesn't have the amount of turbinado sugar on it. Could you just tell me the amount for a quart? Because I normally make a quart at a time. @mtcapra
- mtcapraSure np. Its the same as if you were using lactose. 4 tbsp per 1 quart.
- a_kvamme@mtcapra I'm currently using avocado oil instead because my baby didn't do well with the olive oil. Should I give the sunflower a try? Also she didn't do well with the molasses so I've skipped that completely. Any substitutes for that?
- jaslynmcqueenHi There, I'm so excited I came across this option to make my own baby formula, do you buy any chance deliver to New Zealand?? 😊
- mtcapra@jaslynmcqueen absolutely! We ship via DHL and they are awesome! You should get it in just a few days.
Log in to like or comment.