- bellapink86So funny you are in Arizona! I am from Arizona and I was in Marocco last month. I am always following your adventures around the world.
- nomadnessitaI actually wondered when I was in Marrakech if I opened a Mexican restaurant there, would it be like the biggest hit ever...?
- mariemilliganI thought that was Msmeman for a minute! @koshkaboo there's a lady in Casa (Mexican I think) talking of opening a restaurant ....🙏🏻
- marocmama@bymybootstraps check it ;)
- nomadnessitaOhhhh good call! @mariemilligan
- marocmama@bellapink86 haha that's awesome! Thanks for following along!
- marocmama@koshkaboo it would be a hit for expats
- anunstoppablejourneySame issue in Europe regarding good Mexican food. I always gorge myself when I'm in the US.
- marocmama@motravels agreed!! It's always a let down
- mbtravelingI bought a tortilla press and brought it back to Europe! Must. Have. Tacos.
- lindseyelhattabHaha! I'm in Morocco right now and keep seeing all of these restaurants called "taco" something. I was so excited thinking that they actually had tacos only to realize that that's just a name and there actually aren't any tacos. I cannot live for an extended amount of time without queso
- marocmama@lindseyelhattab I feel like whoever came up with that idea is playing a cruel joke.
Log in to like or comment.