chostetler15Got the win at the American Track League in Houston! 80.84m (265'3"). I feel ready for Rio! #Olympics #Javelin @americantrackleague #RoadToRio #Ready4Rio #Nike #NikeUnlimited #TrainBIG #AmericanTrackLeague
- cpavjavNew color way 🔥🔥🔥
- cpavjavDid you throw that within your first three? You know you can make the finals with 80 plus in prelims! Looking sharp!!!
- warestudiosGo get what's yours👊🏾💯🏅
- chostetler15@cpavjav 78.21, 80.84, foot foul. Treated it like Olympic Qualifying round. 3 and done.
- andrew_breauxCongrats and awesome spikes!
- cpavjav@chostetler15 that's awesome you are ready for Rio!! Enjoy your taper and peaking sessions when the come!
- sean.mcbride.317Cyrus is that nemeth 90m you throw aluminum or carbon composite? Congrats on your season so far, you deserve everything you get!
- firstname.lastname@example.org regular 90m nemeth. Not a composite. I have four 80m throws this year with it.
- sean.mcbride.317@chostetler15 awesome man, my own PB is with one although i dont actually own one...it really flies when you nail the point! Nice to know you can have big throws without carbon as i pretty much hate them.
- padraigwaite@stephenwaite732 @lord_reginald I feel so bad for his body.
- lauramarrie_@greg_ross9 look it's you
- hodge818Great throw! I've got a question, how come in discus and shot put throwing events you see more activation of the right foot turning into the blocking leg. While in javelin the right foot almost looks like it's only skimming the ground.
Log in to like or comment.