evannclinganNYC Marathon Long Run 3 of 18 👟 4.5 miles [Manhattan Bridge to East River Park] 👊🏻 Yes, you read that right. I only ran 4.5 miles today. I was hoping for at least 6, but muscle soreness [from @PropelWater sessions with @laceystonefitness @kirastokesfit @nicolewinhoffer] and intense heat got the best of me. As runners, it's hard for us to listen to our bodies and cut mileage short. We want to tough it out and stick to the plan. But today wasn't my day, and I'm okay with that. Did some yoga. Grabbing some fluids. // How was your long run?
- evannclingan@kirastokesfit I appreciate your honesty! It helps me to know that I'm not alone when I make the smart decision to cut back. It's a hot one 🔥
- laceystonefitnessThanks for being a BOSS @evannclingan, together let's make the world a better place through sweat. I'm always STOKED to see you @kirastokesfit 💕💕💕💕
- leeannerunsI went out for 14 and ended with 10.5...and only 9.5 of that was running. Even a 6:30am start couldn't beat the heat and humidity. On to the next one :)
- pghlaurenYour butt looks fab here 👌🏻😁
- ark_525My long run was great. But I got up at 5:00 to avoid the heat. 10 down!
- imnotevenflexin🍑 😳
- whitneylenglishYeah girl! Drop it low!! 👊🏼
- alexandra.brantDid you happen to take Yoga for Bad People on Saturday too? I thought you were next to me, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to stare!
- chicandsweatyGet it girl!!
- evannclingan@esarvinpr I got a break from it in SF. Worried about heading back 🔥🙈
- evannclingan@betterbymichelle Yes! I've had to humble myself and adjust lately. You too in LA?
- evannclingan@leeanneruns There's always another run. One workout doesn't break a training cycle 👊🏻
- evannclingan@pghlauren 🍑🍑🙌🏻🙌🏻
- evannclingan@ark_525 Excellent job!
- evannclingan@whitneylenglish @chicandsweaty 👊🏻💋🙌🏻
- evannclingan@popfitlife OMG yes! I was out of it because I had run there in the heat. Hope to meet you soon!
- upliftstudioslaLove your feed keep it up lady ! If you're ever in LA come by the studio x
- evannclingan@upliftstudiosla Will do! I love Uplift in NYC :)
- dianakmir@laceystonefitness 👋🏼👋🏼
- laceystonefitnessOh hi @dianakmir 👋🏽❤️
Log in to like or comment.