everydaycaliforniaIt's has been a long week, but still nothing better then an afternoon paddle #everydaycalifornia
- sabrinaalexissegatPC 😂😂😂👌🏼👌🏼
- kailinheidelbaughOmg guys it's Keegan @janinerenee92 @laurafaithbowman
- bbonasera@beegs4 looks like youre swimming up shit creek without a paddle noob
- notcraigbutwhosasking@bbonasera 😂😂😂 got em
- jeffinthebox33How's the launching from the shores?
- beegs4@bbonasera just doing a quick tour?
- gabip35@jeffinthebox33 launching from the shores is best. Head to the south end of the shores and then take Avenida de la Playa to the launch zone . U can drive onto the sand to drop off your gear. Paddle out over the breakers and head over to the caves and the cove for snorkeling.
- jeffinthebox33Where u park at though? Was thinking the park since I have a pass, but didn't want to carry my yak all that way. Didn't know I could roll up and drop stuff off. That's sweet.
- cfaverWe'd like to kayak sometime soon. Do we have to do the group thing or just rent one and go? Is Tuesday's rather slow?
Log in to like or comment.