tavitulleCrossing the empty stage to leave work for the last time. #TheCrucibleBroadway closed on Sunday after 157 performances and I couldn't be more proud of Ben Goddamn Whishaw, here finally without his John Proctor beard, and all the people involved in this production. It was an exhausting show for everyone to live inside of and I learned so much from the dedication they all maintained. And I deeply appreciate having had such receptive audiences who made the effort to come out and spend three hours in anxious terror with us. The Crucible only got more resonant as the senselessness/fear-mongering/religious prosecution/blatant discrimination/ETC. in Salem continued to resemble the events of the world outside the theater. It's not pleasant to sit through and it's so much easier to get entertainment on your laptop so thank you. Especially all the Rookies, as this show is not ostensibly related but you wanted to come anyways and it means the WORLD, I tell you. I'll miss the delirious inside jokes of the dressing room and noticing how every character deepened and evolved, how no one ever stopped forming them, and Ben giving me a hug (either in character or as Ben, wasn't sure for a while) right before we entered the court. I love and miss my Salem family but am sooooo happy they're all relaxing now. WHAT A TRIP.
- emm4mThis show!!!! Thank you Tavi!
- lucytowlerAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was so good!!!!! @n_bick
- _thatblackpearl_I wish I could've seen it because everyone said it was bloody brilliant! Congratulations to all of you ♡
- dp6842Ben goddamn whishaw, word!!! I love him so much too. See you again soon on Broadway !!
- valeriefigoneYou must be quite a lovely person to write such lovely things.
- sabrelillyI'm glad I got to see it before it closed!
- rudyrunrunThank you! You are brilliant❤️❤️❤️
- clairemahealyCongratulations 🙂☄💙
- crimsonandclover_studioSo nice!
- thereseazzaraI saw you in The Crucible AND in This is Our Youth. You're on of my favs!! ❤️ I'm an aspiring actress myself you're a roll model
- deepbreakfastSo grateful to have seen this in June! You killed, Tavi.
- lnelliSo glad we got to do it together @njprak
- cocodelagoThis production changed my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- samantha___shay______Your performance was extraordinary @tavitulle .
- livkatherinegYou are absolutely incredible. You were in the first Broadway play I ever saw, This Is Our Youth & I am so grateful I got to witness you're amazing truthfulness in The Crucible. Thank you for everything- you are a true inspiration. :)
- carnivalwonderI saw this!
- sumaresIt was a great show! I was happy to catch it during the first night of my first visit to NYC!
Log in to like or comment.