shanandwordsIf you think I was going to stop with just a quote for the @booktubeathon #btatquote challenge, you're definitely wrong. I just love The Winner's Curse to pieces, and raise your hand if your heart also broke at that [favorite] quote [of mine] on the bottom right. I could picture the scene so well, with Arin looking so heartbroken and Kestrel looking untouchable and proud but also hurting inside and oh my heart
Also, I changed my username. Nobody understood except for people who knew my blog, and since I'm quitting that, I could keep aoeletters. I went with words, because I love words, be it in books or lettering or podcasts or poetry.
And hey, should I do one of these for Six of Crows? Raise your hand if you second the motion
- shanandwords@aenteereads I'll make time for it
- shanandwords@nickcabotrodriguez Thank you!
- shanandwords@booklionus_prime Thank you! And I might, when I get the time
- shanandwords@illumicrate And I still can't get over that you gave it to Marie
- shanandwords@mariannereadsbooks It takes a lot of practice, trust me
- dropandgivemenerdyIf you do one for Six of Crows I want it immediately. 😍
- paperoclock*raises hands and feet*
- highladyreadsthis is so beautiful, omg😍 yes yes do one for six of crows!!
- herbookishthingsOkay but seriously how have you not been featured yet? your account deserves so much more recognition!!!
- novelparadiseYessss do one for SoC 🙌🏻
- x0.allyNice one!
- moonstarspressWhat is that?
- shanandwords@dropandgivemenerdy Haha, I'll be honored if you do
- shanandwords@paperoclock Thank you for all the limbs
- shanandwords@highladyreads Thank you so much!
- shanandwords@herbookishthings That's really sweet of you!
- shanandwords@moonstarspress It's bits and pieces from a book called The Winner's Curse
- oasisgirlmdOmg this is beautiful!!!
- shanandwords@oasisgirlmd Thank you so much, Asma!
Log in to like or comment.