theptinitiativeScapular Stabilizing #eotd - SB Wall Roll Up. This engages serratus anterior, humeral external rotators, and rectus abdominus. If your clients have tight lats and pecs, this one will be tough! I would recommend releasing/foam rolling lats and pecs prior to performing this exercise. Think of it as the 1-2 punch of gaining scapular strength and stability. Ok, to perform this slightly push forearms into ball (for SA), posterior tilt the pelvis (for Rectus Abd.), and keep arms parallel the entire time (for external rotators). Keep chin tucked! Perform controlled up and down motion maintaining pressure into ball. 3 sets of 8 before any upper body workout is optimal. Let me know what you think, and share with someone who needs this!!
#personaltraining #correctiveexercise #personaltrainer #fitnessgoals #fitnessbiz #anatomy #exercisedaily #physicaltherapy #personaltrainersuccess #shoulderexercises #shoulderhealth
- keylii_mWorking hard! 😄
- uballnetThrilling!! I like it a lot!! 👏👏
- yourhealthyspineAwesome post
- anntaylorlashbrookLove these and my SA can always use drills like these. #recoverfromscapulawinging 😉
- theptinitiative@anntaylorlashbrook thanks! Great hashtag :)
- anntaylorlashbrookOh yes @theptinitiative I am the best at creating hashtags that no one is searching for😂😂😂
Log in to like or comment.