katiecouricThis morning I met Specialist Lou Pumphrey who was drafted in 1966 and served in Vietnam. He is part of Veterans for Peace. He said "war should be the last resort...Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and tax dollars should be used to support human life not destroy it." He also said that what the US is doing in he Middle East is "trying to put out a fire with gasoline." Just one of many people in Cleveland exercising their first amendment rights. #rnc #RNCinCLE #yahoornc
- captainhappinessLove it! 😍👍🏼
- pdotcantuSounds like he knows what he's talking about 👍
- berigaultLove it 👏
- hoperyanandpaigesmomVeterans know the tragedy of war we have to listen to them
- bdotrWhoa, some sanity at the convention
- carolemccarthy1I would love to have this wonderful Veteran speak at the convention!
- rosy.mannHe needs to talk to Trump so he can learn because he is so stupid
- malone59I like his thinking.
- gentlegiantphillyThat's my Dad!! Love you!
- ohlcarolGreat seeing you on here Lou, keep up the fright for peace
- c1974jacobsgo on lou!!!
- lavidasassy@daniellewolfe26 thought of youuu ✌️
- rocko_221Thanks for sharing Katie, love seeing peaceful situations for a change.
Log in to like or comment.