ratitehrisinghHello from London Townnnn!! ❤️😍😍 Let us know all the must see places, must eat places, must do things here. You guys make us travel this time. 😍❤️ Also posted some new insta stories and my skincare post imbb. (Link in bio) I am soooo exciteddd 😁😍😘❤️ i cant wait to share this trip with you all. It is my Happy Budday trip 😍😍 Let me know what all you want to see. :) #travel #london #fauxpas #imbbtravels #parklane #ratimakeup
- iam_s786Do visit Birmingham city
- indushreerMust visit Windsor castle...Kew gardens. Visit Waterloo front on a weekend...it's beautiful ! Also there is a Richmond deer park. Every weekend in all the places there are weekend farmer's market...you can visit the one in Notting hill...Hyde park ...national history museum is great too ! And for eating ..nothing beats Nandos !!! If you craving for bistros...try and find English or Italian run Bistros ... they would be pretty good ! For nightlife visit Soho...there is a lane of pubs there ! For eating visit Daddy donkey food truck on leather lane near Holborn. Chilangos and wasabi are good too ! Jamie Oliver's restaurant serves real good food but make reservations in advance since it's always full ! Enjoy your stay in London !
- indushreerAlso there is a Hagen das ice cream restaurant...I don't remember where it is...I think it's closer to Oxford Street !! That's worth a visit as well !
- zulfa_amanullahPiccadilly circus during the nights❤❤❤
- preeti_barthwalRati u r looking hooter than ever.. Seriously fantastic look😍😍
- dhivHakassan Michelin starred restaurant. Pizza pilgrims or Franco manco for awesome pizza. Shop till drop at Oxford street. Plays at Leciester Sq. South bank walk along Thames.
- ambrosial.nectar@ratitehrisingh you look like Rekha
- meowbilli9838wnna see london booths, london eye at night
- divionline.15Harrods...must see
- somachatroyDinner at covent garden is a must do
- ankita.biswas.05Try coming down to Dublin @ratitehrisingh
- 50shadesofvanittyLondon is spectacular.Dont forget to shop on bond street ..
- nandithachinnaraj@ratitehrisingh Bicester village (designer outlet next to Oxford), borough market (try Monmouth coffee) and macaroon ice cream at Covent Garden @yolkinmacice on the weekend!
- bruisedpassportsYou're where my heart is - me hometown 😍 written about all my favourite places on Bruised Passports - read when you have time. But do nip into Greenwich Park, Nude Espresso and walk around Shoreditch. Afternoon Tea at Four Seasons is nice too but pretty sure you'll have some of that anyway 😊
- closetbuddiesYou can't miss Dishoom! And Lion King and Mousetrap. Best shows ever!
- payel.143nail paint @ratitehrisingh
- pixiee212Wow.. I love London.. Have fun u two :*
- mansibinjolaDmn hot
- mani_gargTry the quaint little tea shops at Greenwich . The hippie weekend market at cutty sark (in Greenwich) as well is great !!!
- jairamcd9975Truly amazing yes you are looking real Real beautiful
Log in to like or comment.