track7brewingWe used fresh produce for both. Approximately 25 lbs of cucumber went into 7 bbls of Scare D Kat, and approximately 48 lbs of fresh raspberries went into the other 7 bbl batch of Pink Kitty. Both are bright with a clean tartness, and the fruit character shines through. The raspberry gave an awesome pink color and the cucumber left a slight green hue. (Post 2 of 2)
- lefthandlincoln@de_leon_j @_jay_lion this looks delicious guys! You should go taste it! 🍻
- blackstalliontaphouseI'll take a 1/6th of Pink Kitty if any are up for grabs!
- thecharmingwinoI need to try Pink Kitty @lotzmary 😸🍺😸🍺
- kiwilane@amandamryan plz go try pink kitty for me while I'm out of town!
- laurenheitke@jackalackalackie we gotta go again soon!
- brannanmGood to know @mistikalmomma . Enjoy!
- lotzmary@thecharmingwino when you want to go?
- gloslyfLet's go @watchyo6
- beerthirtysantacruzNailed it! 🎯
- fast_3ddie@moe_renee24 keep going???
Log in to like or comment.