thesartorialistI take so many photos when I'm in Italy but if I don't share right away and then forget about them. Yesterday I was reviewing photos from last summer and found this beautiful memory of a flower-lined lane in Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Italy #thesartorialistitaly
- fabuliciously_fun_lifeStunning 💕💕
- anushkasoderWow! Love the red flowers🌹🌷🌺
- fionavioletteSuch lovely blossoms!! Wonder what flowers are they?!
- sueannejones@fionaviolette they look like oleander?
- fionaviolette@sueannejones they look like some kind of roses?so pretty! oleander is sharper in shape..
- lauren_sheets@evostyle ahhhhh beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
- helenelbho@fionaviolette @sueannejones yes, oleanders
- kiki_silkNerium oleander :)
- yxs005@ilkeakcasoy 💕
- ilkeakcasoy@yxs005 😍
- miamipe@laure_lgv @laylamonfradini I was just one day thinking about our dinner as well!!! 😍☺️ ah the lemon dessert 💕😋 and the ride back. Hilarious. 😄 miss you gals and Italy! 🇮🇹
- saltcederwould have to vote for a subspecies of oleander
- maeve_brady@grainnebritton the best place
- taimemodeBeautiful flowers 🌸🌸🌸🌸
- mauranasiWhat is Italy!We always have holiday abroad, but The most Beautiful country is our Italy.🇮🇹
- mitch.askenas@cillakamz 💞
- briannthenguGood looking flowers
Log in to like or comment.