psimonmyway1-25 from the article "100 things I will teach my daughter if she decides to travel the world one day." 1. Travel. A lot.
2. Be fearless, but cautious.
3. You will meet a lot of boys when you travel the world, I tell you that.
4. They will hurt you, play with your feelings but you might also find the love of your life while traveling.
5. All you have to do is accept and understand the miserable but marvelous world of men.
6. They’re not as complicated as (we) women are.
7. Wake up not knowing where you are.
8. Read a lot of books.
9. I’d like it if you read Motorcycle Diaries in Spanish.
10. I’d like it if you will learn Spanish. Or French. And Portuguese as well. Or Italian.
11. Travel Latin America. My best life experiences are from this continent.
12. And tell me everything about it.
13. Because you can tell me everything and I won’t take it against you.
14. Go bankrupt but never give up on your dreams of traveling the world.
15. Even if you only have $2 in your bank account.
16. Don’t think about the money.
17. Just make it work.
18. Pay your own sh*t.
19. Because I will never pay for your travels, nor the bills can pay itself.
20. Be a feminist.
21. Being a feminist is not a bad thing.
22. It only means you want equal rights as men.
23. Live in the present.
24. Tomorrow is another day. Don’t think about it too much.
25. Feel. People who experience deep emotions are the ones who are truly alive.
#TripofWonders #WonderfulIndonesia #Indonesia #TrishaVxIndonesia #Asia #Banyuwangi
Photo by: 📸 @tinorenato
- princesa1925musta na sis? 😘
- dankudankuCuk wanita impian eug nih @bayu__rizki
- jhaesmilesI love this. 😊❤️ You are such an inspiration. Thank you.
- ako_baniniAt this point, i found validation, relief and comfort reading numbers 14 & 15. Haha! I told myself, "see it's really ok!" Thanks for sharing this! I love your feed and your blog, so inspiring ❤️
- mslastimosa21I will also tell that to my kid(s) someday! Im currently doing my studies in Brazil! So far so good!
Log in to like or comment.