theashleygrahamThe suits! The confidence! The beauty!! Thank you ladies for modeling my swim collection so beautifully! 〰 tap for deets 〰 #beautybeyondsize
- jackiesweasey23@christina1723 gotcha
- dhiocwb@mikemaiki @andrezulvihardian @devinzarizki @ifwan_ @anggara_rangga
- dailyjokes55No hate but I don't think supporting women to stay fat is a good idea
- dalistars83You are officially my new favorite person!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
- lil_gh73its good to work out and eat healthy and besides it love your body
- shininglikadiamondzzz@weightsandgod1 You hate hear the thuth?
- weightsandgod1@likadiamondstar you sound racist
- shininglikadiamondzzz@weightsandgod1 please try that with someone else because you hate hear the truth. White women think they standed of beauty that why i said it. I think you one who racist.
- weightsandgod1@likadiamondstar My nieces and nephews are all of color . Love them dearly . So nope I'm not racist at all . God bless
- shininglikadiamondzzz@weightsandgod1 i didn't ask you for family history did i.....if you read new cosmopolitan that Ashley Graham was on cover and had article too. Read part that she said want see more women of color so next time before you commont on her page read befote ypu call another women racist ok. God bless you loser for open big ass 👄
- shininglikadiamondzzz@weightsandgod1 i do think you are lying and i think you are rasiet as well. It sound to me you jealous of women of color ok. I don't think got family that is of colors. I think you mean family mixed not of color ok. So get facts straight too. Don't say none else to me racist bitch
- meaganrose15@mergarciarias you really think the pictures of their bodies should be banned WHAT is wrong with you?! Some people are just bigger than others that doesn't mean they should be publicly humiliated and shamed for it?
- mergarciariasNo, sólo digo que fotos que fomenten enfermedades como la obesidad o como la anorexia deberían estar prohibidas @meaganrose15
- meaganrose15@mergarciarias wait, so you do think THIS specific photo should be banned because they are obese? Is that what ur saying? So you think only photos of "healthy" people should be shown? U need to realize there is diversity in body size and certain bodies shouldn't be "banned"
- monicasuzy91Apart from Ashley, these women look overweight and unhealthy. Before anyone attacks me, I'm not saying that overweight women shouldn't love and accept themselves. Everyone should love who they are, but at the same time have some self criticism. Accepting your flaws doesn't automatically mean that you hate yourself, there's nothing wrong with wanting to improve and better yourself. These women aren't healthy and I doubt that they are happy with the way they look. Not everyone has to look the same, but unfortunately with these body positive compaigns there is a lack of women who are normal and average sizes such as UK 8-14. If all sizes are considered beautiful, why is Ashley posting pictures of only overweight women? There's still a lot of bias and shaming women who are thinner. I personally don't think that Ashley is fat, she looks healthy and normal. Although I wouldn't want to be her size, she carries her weight well and shows that being a bit overweight doesn't mean unhealthy. You can be bigger and still look good and healthy, but these women are too big. Ashley looks skinny next to them.
- blue_diamond_c@theashleygraham THANK YOU! Your confidence and never give up attitude has given women of all sizes a place in this world. I embrace my fluff (my son gave me that lovely term of endearment). ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU AND YOUR WORK
Log in to like or comment.