em_hendersonPeople always ask me the best way to hide their TVs, and I first say to them, "WHY. WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HIDE THAT MAGICAL BOX FULL OF ENTERTAINMENT AND FRIENDSHIP? HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO STREAM THE BACHELORETTE, THE AFFAIR, UNREAL, BLOODLINE, GAME OF THRONES, VERONICA MARS, SILICON VALLEY, BACHELOR IN PARADISE, ETC??" It’s a central part of most living rooms / family rooms, and a hassle to try and hide because it’s used so often. But that doesn’t mean it’s presence can’t be minimized. This gallery wall I hung in @joannagoddard's living room is still a favorite, and that TV is barely noticeable because it took a back seat to all that awesome art behind it (but it still doesn’t feel too busy). #EHDrulesofstyle #empastprojects 📷 @ryanliebe
- steph.oreillylove it!
- linlozLet's do this @mich.avenue
- cchuface@jjasonlee gallery wall
- leahhushWhat do you do with the weird wall niches. I have a huge one in my dinning room that I'm not sure what to do with, I was thinking of making it into built in shelves? You should do a blog post about them
- kathysandlerWell done @em_henderson.
- abjane17One of my faves for sure! I'm currently designing a gallery wall for around our living room television at the moment...❤️👍🏽
- whatwouldanerdwear@christopher404 eh?
- prince_ozzy_george_careyThis is just what I needed to see-thank you!
- angelasimeoneartistnashvilleAmazing gallery wall
- kendallssI would love that see a blog post about this topic! Or even how to style around a larger tv so that it doesn't look so black hole entryway to another dimension.
- emily.gaspar@harrisonsteve #goals
- pklokWhat about a 65" tv 😂
- themeauxjeaux@jordandbarley this would be cool to do behind your tv
- lizbethaguilarI want to be you when I "grow up" lol you're amazing! @em_henderson
- diekaalkonynEn hierdie @elizerooyen
- elizerooyen@diekaalkonyn iets van alles bright em poems....soos vandag se shoot...die hele theme...alles werk net saam. Ons gaan grooot huise nodig he.
Log in to like or comment.