aquilterstableUp for a quick little quilt-along to make your own Crosscut quilt? If you want to dabble in easy improv, make a fun and unique mini quilt (24" square), or just sew in community, join us! During the week of July 25 I'll post daily step-by-step prompts. All you need to get started: 9 - 9.5" squares of low-volume fabrics + a pile of 1" contrasting strips. You in? It'll be fun! #crosscutquiltalong #crosscutblocks
- handmaderetroWhy not. What is another thj
- handmaderetro...thing to do.
- eleristephens@handmaderetro #yetanotherproject 😝 I've added it to my list too!
- email@example.com just join in!
- aquilterstable@eleristephens @handmaderetro Yay! Glad to have you!
- aquilterstable@missm_and_alice no worries! It'll be easy to catch up!
- callmeq_89I'm in! I love the pattern and I need something to get my creative mojo going again!
- skatersmommaI'll give it a try!
- aquilterstable@callmeq_89 @skatersmomma awesome! I'm glad!
- blockmquiltsI have a lot other things to do but this is way too tempting!! I'm in and looking forward to it!
- aquilterstable@blockmquilts yay! I'm glad!
- villageboundquiltsI might have to figure out how to join in! 💕👍
- sstaumSounds fun! I'm in!👍👏😁
- aquilterstable@villageboundny do try! 😉 @sstaum awesome!
- silort_on_flickrMay I join in now?😘😘😘
- aquilterstable@silort_on_flickr of course! More are starting this weekend, so no worries! Just find Day One a few posts back! 😉
- silort_on_flickrThank you soooo much Debbie!! @aquilterstable 💕💕
- aquilterstable@silort_on_flickr of course! Glad to have you!
- clichtmanSince this might be over, is there any way to get the day by day prompts. I love quilting, but haven't yet dared "break out of the box" and improvise.
- aquilterstable@clichtman yes! I'll tag you on the first post. Also, the complete tutorial is on my blog!
Log in to like or comment.