torrezThe house next door to us had a fire in their kitchen and since it's common for homes in SF to be built right up to the property line, the fire department fought the fire through a hole in my daughter's bedroom wall. It's a story for another time. Her birthday party was scheduled for today but we had to cancel it. The custom cake was still delivered and so we celebrated at my sister's house with just our family. I’ve taken over two hundred photos for the insurance company and this was the first one in the past 24 hours I was happy to get to take and share.
- haitchchampOh. Em. Gee. ((((( hug )))))
- lmc_sfso sorry about the fire (but glad she actually got her a birthday cake and hope she gets a party later!).
- bernieOh man. Glad you are safe.
- jayjfaddI hope your house isn't in too much Rubble.
- ufezDamn, Andre. Many vibes.
- boringpostcardsWow, glad y'all are okay but so sorry you had to go through that.
- cocktailiansWow. Vibes.
- mathowieHer hair is so fierce.
- baconlovesbaconGorgeous young lady, and happy you're all OK. Happy birthday!
- jenredstarSo sweet!!!!
- tara_snitCake is always good
- julianpleaseJust read your story ~~~
- down10Given the news recently, we can all be grateful for our lives and how dangers great and small surround us. Give her a hug for me, Andre.
Log in to like or comment.