bumble_bee_mumChecking out the pop-up Pokemon Cafe at Bugis Junction before it ends this month! @msmabes is crazy on.. Brought her Pokemon Toys her.. And people were asking if they could take photos of our food with the toys! This is why I love visiting themed cafes. Dining with like-minded people, even if they are strangers, is so much fun! And yeah, we don't get strange stares from people when we take photos of our food non-stop coz EVERYBODY is doing it! @pokemoncafeinsg
#bumblebeemumeats #bbmlocaltourist #pokemoncafe #pokemoncafesg #pokemoncafeinsg #pokemon #pikachu #bugisjunction #parcosg
#Singapore #singaporetrip #singaporetravel #singaporeinsiders #YourSingapore
#travelblog #travelblogger #iamtb
#mondayescapes #traveltuesday #wednesdaywanderlust #travelthursday #citytripping #myfavouritetrip #familytravelhq #wanderlust #instatravel #instapassport #traveltheworld #traveladdict
- bumble_bee_mum@estellagoh this is all because of your #toytravel! We are are so enthusiastic right...
- so.nattybAnd I can't believe I rushed down for that happy one hour with you both which made it all worthwhile!
- globetottingMy son would love this!
- bumble_bee_mum@globetotting I was contemplating whether to bring my boys. So I asked my elder boy, "Do you like Pokemon?" And he went, "Errr... Not so much." So I decided to save the money and come without him.. Lol!! Mummy is the one with the #anime and #manga craze.
- firstname.lastname@example.org *ahem* work-life balance.
- bumble_bee_mum@ashlynthia So cute hor? Let's hope either @amazinglystill or I win the photo contest so that we don't feel so bad about how much we spent.. 😅
- dailylook2⃣ 👍 👍
- blgfthr@bumble_bee_mum @so.nattyb Work-lunch balance.
- funflyingfourWhat would be your top 5 things to do in Singapore?!
- bumble_bee_mum@funflyingfour 1) eat 2) eat 3) eat 4) eat 5) eat... Haha.. You know me.. But serious, are you coming???? If you are and need help with your planning, drop me a note anytime! And to answer your qn seriously, it would be 1) Sentosa @sentosa_island @rwsentosa 2) ArtScience Museum 3) Gardens by the Bay @gardensbythebay 4) Zoo / River Safari / Night Safari @wrs.ig 5) the chicken rice near my home. 😋
- globetottingToo funny @bumble_bee_mum!
- funflyingfourYes we are coming! It's more a stopover as we go from Indonesia to Malaysia I think we may only have 3 nights or something. The zoo is on my list as is the gardens! Chicken rice was on my list to eat!! Definitely send me any info! I'm just house sitting right now but when I'm home next week I plan to browse your blog!
- bumble_bee_mum@funflyingfour I just saw that you are going Indonesia and Malaysia too.. Sounds like a real adventure! The zoo will take a day and I can bring you to the chicken rice near my place for dinner - I stay quite near to the zoo, it'll be a totally local experience! You can visit ArtScience Museum and Gardens by the Bay on the same day - they are both at Marina Bay. Then third day, really depends on what kind of experience you're looking for.. Theme park? Outdoor adventure? Indoor attractions? Museum visits? Shopping? Or something cultural like Chinatown / Little India? Plenty of options to choose from. :) House Sitting sounds fun btw!
- rba_productiongood capture ! @rba ;)
- funflyingfourI definitely want to make it to little India! Sounds fab, would love to meet up for dinner! When I'm home next week I'll get in touch 😊
- bumble_bee_mum@funflyingfour Great! Looking forward. 😊
- estellagoh@bumble_bee_mum LOL @msmabes was already going to do toy photography before my giveaway haha but I must say, she is really super on!
- msmabes@estellagoh so gimme win please! Pretty like you please! 😆
- traveltips4tripso cute
Log in to like or comment.