talking_treeI just traded three M4/3 lenses and a Panasonic GH3 for a #SonyA7r! #Fullframe will be apart of my photography kit. What this means is my landscapes are about to get a major upgrade in image quality at 36 Megapixel and a larger camera sensor! Can't wait! 👊🏼😎 Can't wait to take a stroll with this beast down this hike in #BryceCanyonNationalPark!
- cbulaterSurreal ~
- miss.maddym@brycewagner you have a canyon😜
- marquesfjohnsonWhen ever I see this shot I think of Craig Childs The Way Out, One of my favorite books!
- firstname.lastname@example.org I know. They named it after me. Pretty cool isn't it. 😜
- chronicgutz@cpt woah
- mab3l_l0pezAmazing 👏🏼👏🏼🔝
- johnmeyer10Going in September for few days. Can't wait
- red_fly_dGorgeous 💜💜💜
- philipwaynejensenThis image is stunning! Super move up to the A7--has only made my wish list so far! Wayne
- nadinequeen13You have the eye...
- talking_tree@philipwaynejensen, I'm not moving on up; I'm just adding the format to my kit. Micro Four Thirds is best for portraits, ultra portable landscape shooting, and I move my Nocticron. M4/3 has everything going for it! The reason for the A7r for me is more about the wide angle end of the spectrum. I'm just utilizing the best both formats have to offer! :)
- philipwaynejensenThat's awesome you took time to share your approach to photography its very helpful! I am more about opportunistic shooting, mapping vehicle travel between business appointments to catch 15 minutes to an hour of shooting before going to or after meetings. I have an older G10, A65 Sony and new iPhone 6 Plus. I am try to do more and more with the time and resources I have. Wayne
- sonyimagesNice Capture!
- mx5manThis is badass. Top 5
- aihuateohAmazing shot
- fmnazrulislamSimply Excellent Click.
Log in to like or comment.