olyshamrikWe're leaving to Portland tonight, and while I am wrapping up some studio projects and about to start packing, I would *really* love to gather some recommendations from you guys on places to see, coffee to grab, food to eat and nice shops to visit! #portland
#travel #pacificcoast #map #moretoexplote #explore #instagood #illustration #mixedmedia #design #liveauthentic #livefolk #thatsdarling #thehappynow #darlingweekend #adventure #travelblog #creativityfound #visualcoop #visualsoflife #dslooking #instamood #portlandtravel #folkliving
- kd_ritchieSushi @ Bamboo Sushi (NW Location) Coffee @ Stumptown Coffee (Belmont Neighborhood) Shop @ Made in PDX (Pearl District)
- wrightsteph@tlvbirdie pips original is a must!! 🍩 Sweedeedee is another great breakfast stop!
- _annalouise._Lowell Gallery, Maven Collective, Grand Marketplace for shops. Ox, P's and Q's, Ned Ludd, Expatriate for food. Bring a picnic to the Skidmore Bluffs at sunset :) @tlvbirdie
- caitlindaleI second Sweedeedee for breakfast and also endorse Milk Glass Market and Interurban (weekend brunch only, but great for drinks or late night snacks). Lunch: beat the dinner crowd and share small plates at Tasty N Sons, Ken's Bakery on 23rd (baked goods and quiche and sammies), MeatCheeseBread (sammies). Dinner: Ava Gene's (excellent Italian, part of the Stumptown empire), Biwa (Japanese, makes my favorite ramen, among other great things), Bollywood Theater (small plate Indian, awesome decor). Coffee: Coava (location on MLK Blvd.), Barista, and/or get your Stumptown Coffee experience at their beautiful bakery Roman Candle, I recommend the lemon poppy bar. Shopping: Palace on Burnside, Frances May, WMGoods, Nationale, Betsy and Iya, Canoe, Alder and Co. I could go on, have so much fun!
- eliseaugusthillOh you'll have so much fun (and good food!). Go to Por Que No? Taqueria on Mississippi and then shop at The Meadow. Ned Ludd, Barista, Clyde Common, Tea Bar, Coava, Case Study Coffee, Irving Street Kitchen, Bollywood Theater...all good spots!
- junestarrrI don't know anything from Portland, sorry, but boy do I love this pic! 👌🏼💕
- olyshamrikThank you!! @junestarrr
- olyshamrikThanks ladies @eliseaugusthill @caitlindale @_annalouise._ @kd_ritchie @wrightsteph , I've put some of the places you've recommended on our list!! Huge thanks, so excited for this trip!:) will keep y'all posted!
- olyshamrik@eliseaugusthill Case Study Coffee is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Thanks for the recommendation!☕️
- designbreakhow fun! how long will you be there?! check @fluxi's and @igorjosif's posts. you won't need to look any further...
- igorjosif@designbreak 😘🙏🏼
- eliseaugusthill@tlvbirdie - perfect! enjoy your visit!
- this_is_the_houseNicely done 👌
- julietblogLoved your sepia profile 😊
Log in to like or comment.