chichajoSad to have missed the #KnorrPH #LutongNanay event last week, but happy to have scored all the recipes! My whole family loves sinigang so you can be sure they are looking forward to having this Sinigang na Grilled Liempo for dinner! Especially in this rainy weather! The charred bits from the liempo give the sinigang broth depth and an extra meatiness 😊👍👍 Bonus: this is an awesome way to use up leftover grilled liempo!! And here is a tip if you really want to experience #asimkiligpamore: rub your liempo with a little of the sinigang mix before grilling...sobrang sarap!!! ❤️❤️❤️ @knorrph #filipinofoodmovement
- chichajo#fightfoodwaste #gourmanila #trylocalph #wheninmanila #discovermnl #yummyph #pepperph #manilaeatup #f52grams #feedfeed #foodstagram #eeeeeats #lifeandthyme #huffposttaste #forkspoonmanila #huntergramphilippines #heresmyfood #buzzfeedfood #thefatkidinside #instagood #food #gomanila #foodgrammerph
- thepinkcakeco🙈 goodness ❤️
- iamrita_cLove it!
- ink.stagramThe late chef Ed Quimson liked doing that, rubbing Knorr mixes into his grills and sears and mixing it up with breading for frying.
- mdmtonWow!Love it. With lots of rice please. Ha ha. 💕
- samuraivinciRAPSA!!!! 😊😊😊
- diane_gabrielThat's the best-looking plated bowl of sinigang I've ever seen! 😱 now craving sinigang (with extra bowl for soup pleeez)
- diane_gabrielThe ridiculousness of how "plated bowl" sounds just occurred to me now hahahaha
- chichajo@sweetmemoirs 😋😋😋
- chichajo@thepinkcakeco Hihi! ☺️
- chichajo@iamrita_c Sinigang is one of my family's favorites!! 😊👍
- firstname.lastname@example.org Really?? I feel totally justified now to be in such good company 🙏 It really gives it this great asim-malinamnam bite that makes you want to eat more!
- chichajo@mdmton Definitely with lots of rice!! 🍚🍚🍚
- chichajo@samuraivinci Hehe! Yes! 😊👍
- chichajo@diane_gabriel Hahaha! Well I thank you anyway ☺️🙏 This weather is begging for sinigang!!
- ink.stagramTry it mixing it in with your breading. But even back then, both of us weren't sure if the body could metabolise it in solid form. If you wanna know more about that style, check out David Chang. I always remember ed when I watch or read David Chang. David does that alot. He even pulverized instant noodles to a dust and used it as flour to his gnocchi and sauced it with a gourmet version of the packed oils and.flavor powder that comes with instant noodles. ☺ I know.a restaurant that pulverizes dehydrated bacon and uses it as salt. 😁
- email@example.com I'll try that and will check out how David Chang uses that style! Thank you for all the info!
- diane_gabrielHad sinigang last night! 👊
- chichajo@diane_gabriel The best! 🙏
Log in to like or comment.