unskinnyboppyWeekend project complete. My husband calls it the Trump Toddler Wall. I call it the greatest 100 bucks I ever spent. No more stair climbing or computer wire snatching and grabbing for a certain little chickie. And nope. It ain't pretty but at a certain age you give up on having a picture perfect house and just hold on for dear life. #imholdingon
- unskinnyboppy#unskinnyboppy #lifechangelotto #momprobs #motherhoodunplugged
#ig_kids #toddlercontainmentsystem #babygates #buildawall
- paigey74Listen, I have long watched your Instagram and been so in awe of how gorgeous your home is with kids in it! We have a 4 1/2 year old boy with autism and we still have to gate EVERYTHING. In fact, this is the gate we had. I also have a giant pod swing in my living room to calm him. The latest is that we had to pull every bit of furniture out of his room to keep him safe. Pictures are on my Instagram, but suffice it to say we have been taking a lot of deep breaths and just giving up on the idea of anything we used to know. All for the best cause. :)
- unskinnyboppy@paigey74 Bless you, my friend. 🙌 Autism moms are my Heroes.
- davispam08Too cute.
- debbeckmIt's good for your sanity. And it really is a short amount of time in the big scheme of things.
- cottagecomfortsWhat a clever idea! We struggled when my baby grand came for a week, and our open concept home. We ended up closing doors, and in the one open room we blocked it with chairs! Your idea is ingenuity at it's best!
- afewmineradjustmentsWe had this same game when our boys were little. It was awesome!
- heartofhome702Real life, I love it!
- alchinkTruth 👍🏼👶🏼😇
- camelotartcreationsI have the same one and love it!! Mine makes a mess faster than I can clean!
Log in to like or comment.