otheoryfitnessAwesome news, #Orangetheory Nation - we’ve updated our workout summaries to make it easier for you to track your success, set goals, and #KeepBurning! Plus, one-click social sharing and friend referral, so you can share the burn with friends and family!
- chinafelix"Estimated"???? What is your accuracy for measuring calories burned? The discrepancy with my fit bit is very significant @otheoryfitness
- ald07470Awesome upgrade! How about in-class performance rankings - top 5 calories and top 5 splat points
- dmphotographsDid you turn the feature back on that show me how many classes I have left from my Elite Membership? Or are you just going to keep charging me, without telling me, for extra classes?
- dmphotographs@chinafelix FitBit? Those things are known to be highly inaccurate.
- ania_mariel@otheoryfitness when will we be able to use the app to schedule classes at studio locations other than our home studio?
- berwyngirlSkipped my usual workout this morning them saw this post and made the 6 pm class. Love an ESP day!!!
- karaleestoverI love it ! Thank you ! @otheoryfitness
- laurmcqueenBring orange theory to Columbia sc
- makeupbyaprileI still never get mine sent to my email :(
- chenry1988I haven't gotten my emails since March 😞
- drsnk1 click sharing isn't working. Just takes us to the orange theory Instagram/facebook page @otheoryfitness
- auburn_nursing_student_82Is this on the app?? It all looks the same to me 😕
- moorslightI don't have those options. Checked for update, not available.
- jbaldinOrangetheory Dyer, Indiana ... Great place
- breedesignI'm not in love with the new stats email format. The old one was easier to read. Can you at least add back in the max heart rate and max heart rate percentage please? 🙏 @otheoryfitness
- shanoofThe spacing of the emails is terrible. The formatting looks fine on desktop but I like screen shorting mine for comparison in a phone album. I prefer the old email format with the addition of the weekly/monthly information.
- ravintsara11@chinafelix I'd take orangetheory over Fitbit. Fitbit notoriously under-counts my steps and my activity.
Log in to like or comment.